“The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has been organizing the Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship to provide a forum for researchers, educationist, and practitioners to share their research findings and experience in the field of entrepreneurship development. Deliberations on issues that are of contemporary relevance and interest have opened up new avenues to spearhead entrepreneurship at a much wider scale.”
Theme: Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Entrepreneurship Theory
- Entrepreneurship Policy
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship Education and Capacity Building
- Family Business Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Regional and International Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Context
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in the MSME Sector
- Functional Areas of Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic
- Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
EDII’s Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, organized under the aegis of the Centre for Research in Entrepreneurship Education and Development (CREED), is probably the longest-running entrepreneurship conference in India.
In recognition of the tens of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in India, the conference includes keynotes and panels that highlight the challenges faced by MSMEs. Similarly, women’s self-help groups are also addressed from an academic point of view, since they play an important role in the rural economy. Finally, the event covers the issues of informal financing and micro-credit, both of which are crucial sources of funding for rural and semi-urban enterprises.