“The California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (CEEC) is a boutique-style conference that brings together world-class entrepreneurship educators, researchers, and center staff to share knowledge and perspectives to build exceptional entrepreneurship programs. It intends to attract a diverse group of professionals in academia for fruitful discussions and new collaborations.”
Theme: Reinventing Entrepreneurship for the Future.
- Digital Transformation: Before Covid and After
- What Makes Entrepreneurs Entrepreneurial?
- Technicalities of Entrepreneurship: Investor Term Sheets, Intellectual Property, and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Teaching Ladder: From High School to Community College to the University
- Redefining Market Opportunities
- Cutting Edge of Tech and Teaching: MVP, App Development, & VR
- The Intersection of Entrepreneurship and STEM
- What’s Different About the Poor and Disadvantaged When It Comes to Entrepreneurship (and What’s Not)
- A Kaleidoscope of Community College Approaches to Teaching Excellence
- Conducting Qualitative Research
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset Spectrum
- Mobilizing the Entrepreneurial Mindset in Underserved Communities
- The Road Not Taken on Entrepreneurship Research
- Employability and Entrepreneurship: Reinventing the Core Connection in Community Colleges
- The Promise of Entrepreneurship Education: It’s About Authenticity & Trust
- The Nature of Entrepreneurial Wisdom
- A Lens on Empowering Entrepreneurship and Impact
- Early Stage Entrepreneurship: How Early is Early?
- Reinventing Entrepreneurship Education
- Experiential Entrepreneurship
- Humane Entrepreneurship
The video recording of the 2020 California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference is available online for scholars and students’ benefit.