“The Babson Collaborative Annual Global Summit (AGS) brings together entrepreneurship educators from around the world to share best practices in pedagogy and advance thought leadership. The Babson Collaborative is driven by a shared belief that institutions acting together achieve more toward their entrepreneurial mission and goals than each working alone.”
AGS attendees must belong to a member institution of the Babson Collaborative. Besides professors of entrepreneurship and managers of startup incubators and accelerators, the collaborative also has academic deans, division chairs, vice-chancellors, and the like.
Theme: Entrepreneurship Education
- Innovation in Global Entrepreneurship Education
- Entrepreneurship Education as Educational Entrepreneurship
- Addressing critical global issues through Entrepreneurial Leadership
- The future of University Accelerators and Incubators
- The new role of Higher Entrepreneurship Education
- Entrepreneurship Education when your campus is in the World
The Babson Collaborative Annual Global Summit is one of the mechanisms to “connect 29 institutions around the world that are
building and expanding their entrepreneurship ecosystems”. Towards this end, the 2021 edition had discussions related to:
- Ecosystem configuration & typology
- Ecosystem dynamics & strategic perspective
- Ecosystem evolution & processes
- Ecosystem outcomes & value creation
Another interesting component of the Babson Collaborative is the Global Student Challenge, which requires participants to think of sustainability goals in the context of business opportunities and venturing.